To help us get there, Delve and I are offering a free Sketchnote Dingbats sticker sheet to the next 50 orders of The Sketchnote Typeface at MyFonts.com. Buyers get a little something fun and purchases can help push us to the top of the list.
The sticker sheets are UV resistant, vinyl stickers, produced by Sticker Mule. The 4x6 sheet of stickers features type tidbits as well as dingbats you can stick on your laptop, notebook, bicycle — wherever you like.
The Process & Rules
Here's the process and promotional rules to qualify for a free sticker sheet:
- Purchase The Sketchnote Typeface at MyFonts.com starting July 15, 2013.
- Any/all past Sketchnote Typeface purchasers will qualify.
- Complete the Delve Fonts contact form (be sure to include your mailing address to qualify).
- Indicate in the comments field where you purchased.
- One sticker sheet per customer.
- Sticker sheets will be mailed out via USPS in approximately two weeks.
- Postage is included (no charge to you).
Request Your Sticker Sheet Today!
We’re very excited about getting these sticker sheets out to you, so pick up your copy of the Sketchnote Typeface at MyFonts and enter your info to claim your sticker sheet at the Delve contact form today!
Sketchnote Typeface Interview w/ Delve & Mike on CMD+Space #51
Delve and I were guests on Myke Hurley's 5by5 Network show, CMD+Space last week. We had an hour to talk about how we created the font, tools and processes we've used and to answer some questions for Myke and his listeners.
July 10, 2013 at 4:00pm • 53 minutes
This week Myke is joined by Mike Rohde and Delve Withrington. They discuss what it takes to build a typeface.
Thanks to everyone for your continued support — we really appreciate it!