I have a favor to ask of you, dear reader.
Ever since Leonardo put pen to paper, visual note-taking has been a route to improve the quality of your thinking, make information more memorable, and make your ideas easier to share with others.
Learn practical techniques and “tricks of the trade” from modern visual note-taking masters: how to write, sketch, and diagram ideas live, in real time, as you hear them.
Questions we will be discussing on the panel:
- What is visual thinking and note-taking?
- Why are visual notes important?
- I can't draw -- how can I take visual notes?
- What are some good drawing tips for beginners?
- What's the proper way to draw a stick figure?
- How can I become a better listener?
- How do I synthesize ideas in real-time?
- How can I use visual notes in the work place?
- How can I practice my visual note-taking?
- How can I share my notes with the world?
What is a 'Panel Picker' Anyway?
For context, SXSW Interactive has a unique way of choosing the panels that are featured at each year's event called the Panel Picker. Attendees and others can submit ideas for panels and the ones SXSW find most interesting are posted for voting on my attendees of SXSW Interactive.
Vote today: Visual Note-Taking 101